My Love for Art!

Hi there, for many, many years I've found art to be relaxing, to be an outlet to express how I feel, or to help me feel better. I love drawing, painting, creating art in one way or another, I love, love getting my fingers dirty with the many colors of paint, with resin, glue, you name it, well except for nail polish, because it always gets destroyed with ink and paints, LOL

Here are some of my art works I've done recently, a FaceBook friend Sandra Strait inspired me to get into Doodle drawing this year, I love her work and well I give her credit for inspiring me to start something new and fun and very addictive.  These are a few of the small Artist Tiles I've done, there's more.  Most of these started in black and white, later on I added color, I have to say my favorite is black ink, really fun to create with black, then see how everything transforms when you begin to add color, you have to know when to stop, sometimes I add a lot, sometimes just a little bit.

I hope you enjoy my works, I love every single one.















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Recycling is Fun and Creative!!!

Handmade Holiday Ornament Swap with Charity Wings